- Download, install and launch free Cyberduck software for S3 connection:
- Click on Bookmark -> New Bookmark:
- Select Amazon S3, enter provided (by LearnFormula team) Server and Access Key ID, and close this settings window:
- Double-click on new bookmark:
- Enter provided (by LearnFormula team) Secret Access Key and click Login:
- You will see the contents of you S3 bucket with 2 main folders: "public" and "restricted":
- You can create unlimited subfolders inside these two if needed.
- Upload your files under "restricted" folder if you want them to be available only from your LMS site - usually for any course content
- Upload your files under "public" folder if you want them to be available to anyone - usually if you want to use it on some other site or if you allow users to share links.